PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY MORE REGISTERATIONS.
The Golf season is just around the corner. We are again preparing to host Father Paul’s Annual Charity Golf Scramble. This past year has been difficult for everyone, as we’ve navigated our way through challenging times. We are very eager for the start of the Golf Season and our tournament. However, due to COVID-19, we must follow proper health and safety procedures required by the Golf Course to help keep everyone safe.
This year we are planning a COVID-safe event at Orchard View Golf and Country Club, Talbot Road, Leamington, Ontario, Saturday June 19th, 2021. Tee times begin at 10:00 A.M.
We are asking everyone looking to participate this year to carefully read these Guidelines before registering. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Brentwood Admin Office (519-946-3115).
Please follow the rules below as required by Orchard View.
Failure to comply may result in being asked to leave by Orchard View staff.
Please note the following:
• Please arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to tee time.
• Registration will take place outside.
• No entry to the Clubhouse, other than to use the facilities.
• Masks must be worn while registering and in the Clubhouse. Masks can be removed once out on the Golf Course.
* Masks may be required to be worn if in a Cart with NON-member of the same household.
• All carts have dividers and must have 2 golfers per cart.
• All Golfers must ride.
• Dinner will be Take-Out only due to course restrictions. No dining will be allowed at the course.
We have enclosed the entry form for this year’s golf scramble. If you can put together a foursome please include their names, address, etc. on the form. The cost is $125.00 per person or $500.00 for the foursome. As space is limited registration deadline for a team is May 31st, 2021.
For a complete listing of COVID-19 Restrictions and updates please visit: Golf Ontario Covid-19
Please join the Board of Directors and I for a virtual Town Hall June 29, 2021, 6:00 – 7:00 pm via Zoom.
We would very much like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you.
We have also been busy planning for welcoming you back on site using a phased in approach, gradually increasing the number of Alumni we can accommodate until all public health restrictions are lifted. It is our intention to continue to provide the option to connect via Zoom for those who may not be able to be physically on site. We will do our best to provide answers to questions that you may have.
- Opening and Welcome from Sonja Grbevski, Board Chairperson & Zane Handysides, Board Vice-chairperson
- Introduction of the Board of Directors
- Introduction of Elizabeth Dulmage, Executive Director
- Annual General Meeting
- COVID 19 Updates
- 6. Re-opening Plans
We hope that you will be able to join us.
Mark Lennox is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 825 3651 4583
Looking forward to seeing you on the 29th
This will be a large meeting so we are asking the following:
Please try to log in by 6pm
• Participants are to stay on mute for the entire session.
• Questions can be submitted through the chat function. Note: some questions may be combined to be answered together.
Our 25th Walkathon will run from Saturday Sept 11th to Sunday Sept 12th, 2021. This year, we are having a Virtual Walkathon to ensure the event is held regardless of any change in Covid restrictions. This means participants are encouraged to walk, run, bike, scooter, wheelchair, etc. in their own neighborhood.