Please join the Board of Directors and I for a virtual Town Hall June 29, 2021, 6:00 – 7:00 pm via Zoom.
We would very much like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you.
We have also been busy planning for welcoming you back on site using a phased in approach, gradually increasing the number of Alumni we can accommodate until all public health restrictions are lifted. It is our intention to continue to provide the option to connect via Zoom for those who may not be able to be physically on site. We will do our best to provide answers to questions that you may have.
- Opening and Welcome from Sonja Grbevski, Board Chairperson & Zane Handysides, Board Vice-chairperson
- Introduction of the Board of Directors
- Introduction of Elizabeth Dulmage, Executive Director
- Annual General Meeting
- COVID 19 Updates
- 6. Re-opening Plans
We hope that you will be able to join us.
Mark Lennox is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 825 3651 4583
Looking forward to seeing you on the 29th
This will be a large meeting so we are asking the following:
Please try to log in by 6pm
• Participants are to stay on mute for the entire session.
• Questions can be submitted through the chat function. Note: some questions may be combined to be answered together.
Comments are closed.