1357 County Rd 34
Ruthven, ON N0P 2G0
PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY MORE REGISTERATIONS.
The Golf season is just around the corner. We are again preparing to host Father Paul’s Annual Charity Golf Scramble. This past year has been difficult for everyone, as we’ve navigated our way through challenging times. We are very eager for the start of the Golf Season and our tournament. However, due to COVID-19, we must follow proper health and safety procedures required by the Golf Course to help keep everyone safe.
This year we are planning a COVID-safe event at Orchard View Golf and Country Club, Talbot Road, Leamington, Ontario, Saturday June 19th, 2021. Tee times begin at 10:00 A.M.
We are asking everyone looking to participate this year to carefully read these Guidelines before registering. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Brentwood Admin Office (519-946-3115).
Please follow the rules below as required by Orchard View.
Failure to comply may result in being asked to leave by Orchard View staff.
Please note the following:
• Please arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to tee time.
• Registration will take place outside.
• No entry to the Clubhouse, other than to use the facilities.
• Masks must be worn while registering and in the Clubhouse. Masks can be removed once out on the Golf Course.
* Masks may be required to be worn if in a Cart with NON-member of the same household.
• All carts have dividers and must have 2 golfers per cart.
• All Golfers must ride.
• Dinner will be Take-Out only due to course restrictions. No dining will be allowed at the course.
We have enclosed the entry form for this year’s golf scramble. If you can put together a foursome please include their names, address, etc. on the form. The cost is $125.00 per person or $500.00 for the foursome. As space is limited registration deadline for a team is May 31st, 2021.
For a complete listing of COVID-19 Restrictions and updates please visit: Golf Ontario Covid-19